1. Any person pawning articles of any description must be 16 years old and above .Pawner must present their I/C or Passport or work permit.
2. Interest rate at every dollars 1.5% per month, or part of a month.
3. All pawners, regardless of their nationality, require a guarantor for loans exceeding $200 unless a purchase receipt for the pledge is surrendered to the pawnbroker at the time of pawn.
4. Articles pawned are allowed for redemption within a period of six months. A pledge pawned for any sum not exceeding $50,if not redeemed within the time allowed by the Pawnbrokers Act, shall at the end of the time of redemption become and be the pawnbroker’s absolute property.
5. A pledge pawned for any sum exceeding $50 shall, when disposed of by the pawnbroker, be disposed of by sale by an auctioneer licensed in that behalf and not otherwise.
6. A Pawnbroker may bid for and purchase at a sale by auction made under this Act a pledge pawned with him; and on such purchase he shall be deemed the absolute owner of the pledge purchased.
7. Please inform the pawnshop of a change in your address to enable us to inform you of any surplus money due to you if your unredeemed pledge is sold by public auction.
8. With effect from 1st July 2002, Singapore Subordinate Courts will not provide free service of declaration of lost pawn tickets. Therefore, pawners who have lost their pawn tickets are advised to look for law firms with Commissionioners for Oaths to have the Statutory Declaration attested.
4. 到期未赎的典当物若超过$50,必须通过注册拍卖馆拍卖.成功拍卖并有盈款额时, 该款项将归还予当客.
24B-26B, Lorong 23 GeylangSingapore 388363www.singpawn.org
Tel : (65) 6749 1200 Fax : (65) 6749 1400
Website Design by Oroshin