CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP FORMBRANCH MEMBERSHIP FORMThe Singapore Pawnbrokers Association was established in 1920 , had weathered through 2nd World War , Japanese Occupation, British Colonial rule and had withstand the test of time and continue to stand strong and tall till now. In 2000, we settled at our owned premises at Geylang Lorang 23 unit 24B - 26B .
At present, our committee has grown to 112 members strong, backed with a well facilitated premise. We incorporated Singapore Pawnbrokers Association with a mission in mind. To educate the public about the pawn business and bring together all the members to help improve the trade.
In order to strengthen the society's strength, we accept two categories of members:
Monthly subscription fee for all Corporate Members is fixed at $ 120, payment must be made in the month of January and July (Members may also choose to pay the annual subscription fee at the beginning of the year). Subscription fee for Branch Member is $60 per month, payment mode is same as above-mentioned.
Starting from January 2015, monthly subscription fee for all Corporate Members is fixed at $ 100, payment must be made in the month of January and July (Members may also choose to pay the annual subscription fee at the beginning of the year). Subscription fee for Branch Member is $30 per month, payment mode is same as above-mentioned. Branch Members can enjoy all the convenience and benefits of membership, but do not have the right to vote.
1. This membership is open to all pawnbrokers (Branch) registered in Singapore. Each member needs to appoint a members of its management committee who is a citizen or permanent resident to be its representative.
2. All applicants must comply with the constitution and rules of the Association.
3. The application forms shall enclosed with a copy of licence or business registration document.
4. All Branch Members can enjoy waiver of admission fund of $ 3500.
5. Please note that the annual subscription fees are pro-rated for the first year. As applications will only be approved at the Council meeting held at each month, members will only be required to pay their membership subscription fee starting from the following month (e.g. applicants in January will only be required to start paying their membership subscription fee from February onwards).
Interested, please complete the application form and submit together with a crossed cheque (payable to : Singapore Pawnbrokers’ Association) . For enquiries, please feel free to contact the Executive Secretary at phone number: 6749 1200CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP FORMBRANCH MEMBERSHIP FORM
24B-26B, Lorong 23 GeylangSingapore 388363www.singpawn.org
Tel : (65) 6749 1200 Fax : (65) 6749 1400
Website Design by Oroshin